Friday, December 12, 2008

This And That....

- One week from tonight is the Coyne PR Christmas Party - and for the first time ever, a talent show will rock the Hyatt in Morristown. This basically involveS Coyne staffers getting up in front of the entire company and showcasing any hidden talents they may have.

I am officially on board. One thing about us publicists. We multi-task. And that's what I will be doing during my performance - a lil' multi-tasking, Bald Guy-style. Let's just hope I don't "drop the ball".

Translation: Better put the kids to bed for this one.....

Other things on the Bald Guy's mind.....

- What ever happend to Dwayne from What's Happenin'?

- Yankees sign CC Sabathia. Can't wait until we have a sequel to the Hideki Irabu/Fat Toad incident....

- So I came in from our laundry room this morning, and now I can't find my apartment/car keys. Had to use my spare set to lock up and drive to the bus stop this morning.

- Quite a month-and-a-half coming up with me and my fav girl Shannon. Visiting her on Decmeber 26-29, she then flies up to NJ and chills with me Dec 30-Jan 3. Then It's off to Vegas Jan 23-26 to celebrate our birthdays....

So in closing....

MAX + CHIPOLTE SAUCE = A BAD COMBINATION
YES....HAVE SOME
WHO TOLD YOU TO PUT THE BALM ON?

5 comments:

dzignjulz said...

most random post ever haha... Wish I could see your talent, very intrigued :)

Unknown said...

It reminds me of Mark Kriegel's vintage "on the mark" columns.

Snake Child said...

I thought the same thing about Sabathia/Irabu...wait until he doesn't cover first on a ground ball. Hank Steinbrenner will have a field day!

Fat toad!

Snake Child said...

Yes...Have some?

Line from Ghostbusters?

I hope you get it...

testanator said...

Did you notice that if the Yankees add Cameron, there will be 3.5 blacks (Sabathia, Cameron, Marte, Jeter) on the team (a team record I think)