Monday, December 15, 2008

Bandwagoners....

I truly cannot help but laugh every time I log onto Facebook and read status updates about the New York Giants and their “fans” – oh yeah. Joey “is gonna watch the Giants kick ass today”. Martha “go big blue”. So on and so on.

Yet – I find it even more hysterical when a team starts shitting to bed like the Giants are, these supposed “fans” hide under a rock and don’t come out until something positive happens.

I’ve rooted for Dallas for 25 years. Always supported the team even thru the 88-89 campaigns when they went a combined 4-28.

These past two weeks I have not seen a Giants fan come out and say – Agnes is “hoping they can snap the funk”…..

And not once have I received congratulations for my team beating the defending champs – whereas I will be the first person to offer kudos to all Giants fan everythime they beat Dallas.

Have I mentioned how much I hate bandwagoners?

Pathetic….

Other thoughts on the Bald guy’s mind…

***Matt Cassell throws 4 TD passes just hours after his dad passes away – The NFL needs more people like Matt Cassell
***Saw an episode of Three’s Company this weekend….Norman Fell (Stanley Roper) is one of the most underrated comedic actors in sitcom history
***Did you know honeybees are the only insects that create a form of food for humans?

To close:

I ATE EIGHTH FLOOR PINEAPPLE THIS MORNING – WHAT DID YOU EAT?
MENTOS – THE FRESH MAKER
I DON’T LOOK AS DUMB AS I AM
CTRL ALT DELETE

2 comments:

Lizzy B said...

I'm not a bandwagoner but I'll never offer you "congrats" for your boys beating mine LOL!

P.S. Check my FB status =0)

Anonymous said...

I hate the Cowboys almost as much as I hate the Red Sox. They are so arrogant, and anyplace that houses a problem child such as T.O. is rolling out the welcome mat for trouble.

-The most electrifying man in blogging entertainment - The Maven