Friday, December 5, 2008

Animals....

It’s been more than six months since I made one of the greatest decisions of my entire life. Back on Memorial Day weekend, I adopted Drebin from the Friend of the Clifton Animal Shelter.

Words cannot even begin to describe the feeling when you come home from work and your little kitten is waiting by the door for you to greet him. Whether he is welcoming me home, chasing after one of his cat-nipped toys that I throw, or purring as he is falling asleep on my bed, he is such a joy.

I bring this up because there are thousands upon thousands of animals that are in shelters. All they need is a chance. All they need is a home for them to provide to you their universal love. Open up your heart…open up your home. I did. And I know one little creature who is happy I did…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: